Healthcare projects are complex and require a strong understanding of the changing nature of healthcare delivery which requires an adaptable, pragmatic, flexible, and collaborative approach that fosters effective communication to ensure best practices & stakeholder needs are met.
We have a proven track record in proactively addressing and managing the complexities of healthcare facilities. We apply our expertise to assist our clients in achieving their desired model of care and project outcomes.
We provide an integrated service across the entire project lifecycle of private healthcare – from health planning to delivery & operational commissioning.
- We provide a “no surprises approach” through effective communication and detailed planning workshops.
- We ensure a collaborative stakeholder management process from authorities, private health providers, staff, user groups and community groups.
- We address unique site complexities and constraints.
- We ensure compliance with Australian standards, licencing, and government health guidelines.
- We plan adaptable works staging to suit healthcare facilities and minimise dust and noise, which can yield life-threatening situations.
- Our stringent cost and quality management control ensure these life-critical projects are delivered on time and within budget.
We specialise in managing operations in live environments while maintaining business continuity and understanding how to mitigate hazards and infection control by performing comprehensive risk assessments and scheduling work appropriately to limit peak times. In addition, we aim to make the process as streamlined and cohesive as possible.
Expansions, renovations & new builds
We have the required specialised knowledge and skills, a detailed understanding of the Australian Health Facility Guidelines (AHFGs), licencing requirements, and solid technical capabilities to deliver new and existing facilities such as hospitals, medical centres, specialist centres, and laboratories.